About this post. This is one of several posts (overview) sharing R|CAT’s afternoons of in real time blogging about certifying entities and their certification criteria.
This post presents R|CAT’s current status for the The Supplier Clearinghouse since initially beginning the Clearinghouse application process on November 12 and receiving email reminders about the status (incomplete) of my application.
Additional Information Gathered
With an application only 65% complete, a deadline of February 10, 2016, and the holiday season, R|CAT is chipping away at compiling mandatory documents. Additional information (or documents) gathered since November 12 includes –
- local business license information
- copy of U.S. passport
- Articles of Incorporation, including documents issued by the Secretary of State
- By-Laws and any amendments of the Corporation
Glad to know my passport remains active, with an expiration date of August 29, 2017.
Either / Or? Both
Although a detailed resume OR work history with dates, duties, and responsibilities is required, R|CAT is creating both. R|CAT currently has a somewhat unconventional format for a resume; therefore, a detailed resume is being created.
Outstanding Application Information
With that said, the additional information still outstanding are as follows.
- date business established
(clarifying whether it is the date when R|CAT was initially established as a sole proprietorship in 1994 or when corporate status was established in 2003)
- copy of bank account signature card, or letter from your bank verifying person(s) authorized to sign checks and the number of signatures required
- evidence of personal capital contributions (such as cancelled checks) or an explanation and substantiating evidence of other consideration given to acquire ownership interest in the business (initial investment).
- most recent federal tax returns IN FULL, for Corporations – Form 1120, 1120A, or 1120S, including all statements and applicable schedules
- notarized, verification agreement and affidavit of application